- If you can’t have fun alone you won’t have fun with others
- Love yourself – imperfections and all – in order to love others who aren’t close to perfect
- Saying no can be a form of self love
- Choose quality of quantity. Feeling lonely in a crowd is way worse than feeling lonely on your own
- Never compromise. It won’t last. And you’ll be miserable.
- Act out of love. Never out of fear, obligation, or guilt. Your actions will last longer
It’s all downhill after the first date. Unless you both choose otherwise. Conscientiously. Continuously.
- I love you with my time and attention. Everything else makes you a material girl and me a sugar daddy. Roles neither of us want to play.
- Smart really is the new sexy. The bad boy is a hot facade, but gets old very quickly.
- Who are you to try to remake me? And disguise it as acting in my best self-interest. Perfection has no equal. Shut the fuck up.
March 20, 2015